Wednesday, October 24, 2007

Articles Added to My Boutique

I have updated my Articles page at My Little Monkey Boutique with a new article focusing on Planning a Stress Free Holiday Party or Event. The article discusses planning for events early, shopping online for birthday and Christmas presents, hosting parties at home and cleaning up afterward.

I hope you enjoy reading it and take some information from it.

My plan is to introduce a new article geared toward moms every few weeks. Articles will discuss topics important to moms with babies and toddlers as well as young children. Topics include time management, gift giving, and more!

I hope you can take a few minutes to check out the Articles page and if you have any suggestions for articles please feel free to contact me using the contact form.

No comments: