Wednesday, October 24, 2007

Welcome to My Blog



Well I have finally opened my online baby boutique after months of thought on whether I should do it or not. I have been selling on Ebay for several years and just got tired of paying the fees that keep increasing by the moment.


With my store, I hope to be able to offer customers something a little out of the ordinary - A sweet keepsake for a special family member. Since I am a writer by trade, and have been for the past 10 years, I thought I'd start this blog.


Be sure to check in often. I will discuss topics of concern to moms, offer store specials, and advice, maybe even a funny story or two. In the meantime, look around my store, http://www.mylittlemonkeyboutique.com/, and if you see something that catches your eye, feel free to email me with questions.






No comments: